Wednesday, December 6, 2017

November Wrap-Up

Hello everyone. This year I've decided to update you guys with a monthly wrap-up, where I let you know everything that has been happening on Angelic Book Reviews this past month.

What Happened This Month
Lots of midterms and lots of sleepless nights trying to study. I'll keep this short because my finals are just around the corner and I need to spend all of my free time studying, so don't expect a lot of blogging from me in December. November was a good month, I was able to read a bit, I've been getting good grades on my midterms and I've even had a bit of time to spend with friends. 

Books Reviewed This Month



Fix Me by Lisa M/ Cronkhite | Rating 3/5 stars

Reading Challenge Progress
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 91/80 books read
Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 31/25 books read
Audiobook Challenge: 23/10 audiobooks

Did you have a good November?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the midterms. I'm sure you will do great.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the majority of the books you read in November! Midterms are killer but at least they are over now, right? I hope your December is going well so far <3

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...