Sunday, December 31, 2017

December Wrap-Up

Hello everyone. This year I've decided to update you guys with a monthly wrap-up, where I let you know everything that has been happening on Angelic Book Reviews this past month.

What Happened This Month
December went by extremely fast. Actually this whole year did for me. Feels like just yesterday I was complaining about how horrible 2016 was. Anyways, December was a super busy month for me. I spent the first half of the month cramming all of my studying to prepare for finals, which started mid-December. Three of my exams went really well, the fourth one went horribly wrong. At least it didn't make a huge difference in my GPA, so I'm not too worried about it. The last part of the month I spent working every day since our store picked up for Christmas. The holidays were very lovely, I got to spend it with lots of family and a few friends I haven't seen in a really long time.

Books Reviewed This Month


Infinity by Jus Accardo | Rating 3/5 stars




Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely | Rating 4/5 stars

Reading Challenge Progress
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 95/80 books read
Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 35/25 books read
Audiobook Challenge: 24/10 audiobooks

Did you have a good December? How were your holidays?

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you had a great Christmas with your family and friends. I have heard so much hype about The Cruel Prince it sounds so good I actually have it to read. Congrats on beating all your challenges. Have a great 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...