Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Publication Date: November 7th, 2017
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Genre: YA, Fantasy 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Book Depository 

Synopsis: A healer who cannot be healed . . .

When Zivah falls prey to the deadly rose plague, she knows it’s only a matter of time before she fully succumbs. Now she’s destined to live her last days in isolation, cut off from her people and unable to practice her art—until a threat to her village creates a need that only she can fill.

A soldier shattered by war . . .

Broken by torture at the hands of the Amparan Empire, Dineas thirsts for revenge against his captors. Now escaped and reunited with his tribe, he’ll do anything to free them from Amparan rule—even if it means undertaking a plan that risks not only his life but his very self.

Thrust together on a high-stakes mission to spy on the capital, the two couldn’t be more different: Zivah, deeply committed to her vow of healing, and Dineas, yearning for vengeance. But as they grow closer, they must find common ground to protect those they love. And amidst the constant fear of discovery, the two grapple with a mutual attraction that could break both of their carefully guarded hearts.

This smart, sweeping fantasy with a political edge and a slow-burning romance will capture fans of The Lumatere Chronicles and An Ember in the Ashes.
 

15 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! that's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, glad I could introduce you to it.

      Delete
  2. I think this is the first I'm hearing of this one. I'll have to check it out! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could introduce you to it,
      thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. This book looks gorgeous! I hope you enjoy it!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before and it is going straight on my TBR! I hope that it is one that we both love. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you added it, I've read previous books by this author and loved them.
      I hope we both enjoy it.
      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  5. I just got this one in the mail and I'm very excited to read it. I liked Blackburne's debut duology. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic day, Aneta. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! I've only read the fist book so far but I absolutely loved it.
      Thanks Alyssa ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh, I've really enjoyed her other books, and this one sounds so great! I need to read it! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back. I can't wait to get my hands on this one :)

      Delete
  7. I've seen this around a couple times, and it looks amazing! I have yet to add it to goodreads though, so I'm going to do that now. :D Thanks for sharing Aneta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I think you'd love her original duology so check it out if you have time ;)
      Thanks for visiting Genni

      Delete
  8. Oh WOW this looks AMAZING! I love the cover, the premise, and I luuuuuv slow-burn romances :)
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention and visiting my WoW, Aneta!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...