Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Publication Date: February 7th 2017
Publisher: Razorbill
Genre: YA, Fantasy 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: Empress
Rhee, better known as Crown Princess Rhiannon Ta’an, is the sole surviving heir to a powerful dynasty. She’ll stop at nothing to avenge her family and claim her throne.

Fugitive
Aly has risen above his war refugee origins to find fame as the dashing star of a holo-vision show. But when he’s falsely accused of killing Rhee, he's forced to prove his innocence to save his reputation – and his life.

Madman
With planets on the brink of war, Rhee and Aly are thrown together to confront a ruthless evil that threatens the fate of the entire galaxy.

***

Rhoda Belleza crafts a powerful saga of vengeance, warfare, and the true meaning of legacy in her exhilarating debut, perfect for fans of Marissa Meyer and Pierce Brown.

24 comments:

  1. Awesome pick, I am so excited for this one too! Not to mention the cover's absolutely gorgeous :) Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It looks so interesting :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aneta! This one is a new one for me but YA Fantasy is my thing so ... IT HAS TO GO ON MY TBR... Today has been wonderful/terrible for the TBR - it's exploded! Oh dear. 2017 is supposed to be the year I get it under control. #nevergoingtohappen

    Have a great week!

    New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know what you mean! My TBR has gotten so much bigger recently, I don't think I'll ever get trough it. Good luck with yours, I'm glad this book interested you :)

      Delete
  4. I'm very curious about this book as well! I truly hope it will work great for the both of us :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about this book too! I recently got a galley so I'm hoping to read it soon. I love SFF and I have a feeling that this one will be awesome. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Aneta. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! I'm so jealous, I hope you love it :)
      Thanks for visiting back :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds so FREAKING GREAT!! I LOVE that cover, too! I'm rushing over to GR to add it! Thanks for featuring it, as I had not heard of it before. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it, Aneta!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria, I'm so glad you're adding it :)

      Delete
  7. I've been seeing the book floating around lately and it looks so pretty! I hope you adore this!

    Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds rather good! Hope you wind up loving it :D

    New follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is absolutely fabulous, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it. Makes me more excited to read it.

      Delete
  10. I am so excited for this! I've been seeing this everywhere. Hopefully it is as great as the hype! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow, I want to read this book, as well! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...