Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ARC August: Wrap Up

Welcome back everyone. August is officially over, and that means its the end of ARC August. This lovely challenge was hosted by the amazing girls at Read.Sleep.Repeat. I am so happy I joined this challenge, even though I was taking  a class it definitely got me into the mood of reading. Now let us reflect on how I did in the challenge.

My goal for the month was to read 4 ARCs from Netgalley, and get my ratio to 80%. 
The original TBR was:



But of course that wasn't what I actually read, because who actually sticks to their TBR... Am I right?

So this is what I actually ended up reading:



Click on the Link to check out my reviews.

So I managed to reach my goal. Not only did I read 5 ARCs but I got my Netgalley Rating above 80% and I couldn't be any happier. Even though I didn't finish all the books that were originally on my TBR, I did finish half and I consider that an accomplishment.

I'd like to thank the girls at Read.Sleep.Repeat once again for hosting. It was an absolute blast!

Were you a part of ARC August? How many ARCs did you manage to read?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...