Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge Progress: August

Hi guys, so as you know I'm doing 3 different challenges this year, throughout the whole year just to stay motivated with my reading. Here is my progress for the month of August.

Goodreads
This year my goal is to finish 60 books within the year. Before this month I read a total of 44 books towards this challenge. Then in August I read 6 books putting me at a total of 50 books and 83% finished with this challenge.

Books Read in August:

Series Challenge
This is a reading challenge that focuses on finishing series. This challenge is hosted by Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. My goal is to complete 12 series this year. You can check out my original post for this challenge here.
Before August, I finished a total of 6 series, putting me at half point in this challenge. In the month of August, I managed to finish one series, this series is not fully complete yet, but since the last book doesn't come out till next year, it counts for this challenge.

Series finished in August:
Bloodlines Series:
- Bloodlines
- The Golden Lily
- The Indigo Spell

Edelweiss & Netgalley Challenge
This challenge is hosted by Emily from Falling For Ya, my goad is to read 25 books. Check out my main post about this challenge here. Before these months I read a total of 5 books towards this challenge. I know I'm terrible. But in the month of August I managed to read 2 more books, putting me at a total of 7 books, I really need to step it up.

Books Read:

Small Update
Hi everyone, so as you guys know its September now and with that means I'll be going back to school. So since this is my first year of University I really want to do a good job in my first year. I took on a lot of classes and I'm very eager to get started. Unfortunately this means that I won't be reading and blogging as much as I like, so hopefully you'll still see me around, just not as much as you're probably used to.

Thanks again for checking out this post, you're all awesome.
Have a fantastic September ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...