Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Publication Date: March 31st 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Genre: YA, Contemporary
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: Following her pitch-perfect debut Open Road Summer, Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, & second chances.

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for a year, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Brimming with heartfelt relationships and authentic high-school dynamics The Start of Me and You proves that it’s never too late for second chances.

18 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this book! I absolutely LOVE Open Road Summer and will talk about it at any given chance lol. I really love Emery's writing style & she has the BEST covers. I am anxiously waiting for the release of this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good!! I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for this book.

      Delete
  2. What a very sad premise?! I hope Emery Lord will execute the story well and deliver to that wonderful premise.. I hope that you can read this one as soon as it gets released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like my kind of read. I haven't been able to read Open Summer yet but I just know this is the kind of book I'll enjoy. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! You can just tell that her writing is going to be great and that this story will be a hit! Thanks for stopping by Jazmen :)

      Delete
  4. This one sounds great, definitely my type of read :) Great pick and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I've not heard of this one before! I do recognize the author though. I don't read too much contemporary - but I give it a fair shot every now and then! I hope you love this one when you read it, Aneta :)

    Have a fabulous Wednesday! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same, I prefer to read more Fantasy but its a nice change every once in a while :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds great! I'm enjoying YA contemp these days! Here's my WOW: http://writersbytheshore.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I guess its the summer mood.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you will enjoy this one immensely!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this one. I know of Open Road Summer, but haven't read it yet. It sounds really good! Definitely will be keeping an eye out for it next year. Thanks for sharing, Aneta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read anything by this author but this book sounds so cute and sweet.
    Great pick! Hope you enjoy it comes out!

    My WoW: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aseel :) I'm sure I'll enjoy it!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...