Saturday, January 4, 2014

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Series: Under the Never Sky #3
Publication Date: January 28th 2014
Genre: YA, Fantasy, Dystopia, Romance
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Goodreads Summary: The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Timesbestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

My Rating: 5/5 stars

My Review: Into the Still Blue was the perfect ending to an amazing series! I couldn't have imagined a better ending. This book had everything from love, heartbreak, action and suspense.

The Aether is only getting worse, the Tides and the Horns both know that! The race to the Still Blue has just started, and already Sable is winning. He has the ships, the supplies, and Cinder. 
With time running out Perry takes a group out to find Cinder and steal some hovers. But we all know most plans don't go according to plan.

Everything about this book was absolutely perfect. The characters in this series always amaze me. I love Aria, and this book made me love her even more. Even with an injured arm, she can still knock you out and pin you to the ground. She has definitely grown in the last two books, shes not a scared and confused girl anymore, she's become a fearless leader. She knows not to give into fear, and there is just something about her where everyone seems to love her and want to follow her lead. But I think the most important reason why I like her, is because I've always imagined her to be average looking, I'm not sure if its because of the cover or not. But I don't imagine her being gorgeous as a supermodel or an actress. Shes just a regular girl, with an amazing personality.
Perry, One does not simply not love Perry! He is so selfless, he is the perfect person to lead the Tides and the Dwellers that recently joined them. I definitely admire the way he put aside his grief for Liv, because he needed to be a strong leader for everyone else. He is an amazing friend, a caring boyfriend, and a hero to all the Tides. The only bad part is, is that he likes to put himself in danger, and he would risk his own life in order to save everyone else (you'll see what I mean when you read the book). 
And then there is Roar. My perfect little Roar! We all know that he's going to be hurting for a while, and it kills me knowing that hes suffering. But don't worry, he gets better, and he slowly start turning into the Roar we all know and love. You could really tell how much he cared about Liv though, and its that determination and love that makes me love him even more! 

I definitely took my time reading this book, don't get me wrong, it has plenty of action and amazingness! I think I've been recently afraid of finishing series, ever since I finished Allegiant by Veronica Roth (everyone who's read that know exactly what I mean) but the two endings weren't close at all! The ending to this book was perfect, it made me so happy with how it turned out. Even though Veronica Rossi finished the book in the perfect place, there is a part of me that wants to know what happens to everyone after. I still have so many questions, and I need more Roar!

Man I am so sad that this series is over. It was so beautiful! But we all know that it couldn't last forever. Having said that, I definitely recommend for everyone to finish the series, you will not regret it, and you don't have to be afraid of a bad ending like I was, because it was a beautiful one!

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did,
Happy Reading

Love Aneta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...