Sunday, October 27, 2013

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Book Two in Infernal Devices Series

Goodreads Review : In magical Victorian London, orphan Tessa found safety with the Shadowhunters, until traitors betray her to the Magister. He wants to marry her, but so do self-destructive Will and fiercely devoted Jem. Mage Magnus Bane returns to help them. Secrets to her parentage lie with the mist-shrouded Yorkshire Institute's aged manager Alyosius Starkweather.

My Rating : 5/5 stars

My Review : This book left me speechless... Like can i just go roll up in a ball and stay there for a month or two? I haven't cried this much in a book like ever. I actually had to stop a few times, take in what just happened, breath, and then continue on. If you've read the first one, don't even wait, like read this right now. You will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...